Based on The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and privacy in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) to give individuals control over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment.
About the personal data we collect and why we collect it
The Site may collect and use the personal information of the users for the following purposes of operating the orders received from the Site, to improve user experience and service, to personalize user experience, to send order and product-related notifications and periodic emails.
We need the following information when you place an order on the Site: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
All personal information saved at the Site will be handled with most care. The information that we store will not be sold or used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.
Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We collect and use information when you shop in our online store, including expediting your order and registering your preferred functions etc., as well as sending marketing material and other information on our products and activities if you have given us your explicit consent. Also your information can be used to investigate suspicion of fraud by the entitled law enforcement agency.
About the information we collect about you:
- The personal data collected is name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address and information on your purchase.
- For safety reasons, no credit card or other payment information is stored on our website.
- We save your e-mail address to send you an order confirmation as well as notice you when your order has been shipped. Also, there might be other occasional e-mail communication between us and you, in case of pre-order products or missing stock.
- Your name and address will show on the label of your package with your order.
- In order to ship orders outside of the EU, Customs declarations have to be made. All your data, including the content of the order has to be shared with the Customs.
- When registering to the Site, you have the option to receive a newsletter and other occasional promotional e-mails such as new product launches, sample sales. Only if you register for a newsletter will we send you one every once in a while (but not more than once a month), when we have some exciting news such as new product launches, sample sales and other events. You are able to unsubscribe if you wish to do so.
About who we share your data with
We only disclose your information with partners such as MobilPay Netopia – the payment processing partner, freight and bookkeeping companies, the customs, the law enforcement partners such as the police in case of fraud and with the fiscal authority if required.
Gruniceramica.com processes personal data for marketing purposes under the existing laws, including the requirement to get your consent before sending out electronic marketing material.
Customer and order data are protected by encryption during transmission and the subsequent storing. The Website uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industrial standard for transmitting information to process your order.
You have the right to, on request, be informed which of your information we have registered and take exception to a registration according to the personal data protection act. If the information is wrong, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to have the information corrected or deleted.
If you want more information or wish to change your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. You can either write us at our address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the period we retain your data and the storage of the data
Gruniceramica.com saves personal data and relevant purchase data for 5 years according to the bookkeeping law. Afterwards the information will be deleted. The designated data controller on gruniceramica.com is Razvan Cornici (Head of Legal, Office Manager).
You have the right to get access to information registered about you. If you believe the information to be incorrect you have the right to have the information rectified. In some cases we will have to delete your data if you request it. For example if the information is no longer necessary for the purpose we originally needed it.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Please contact us if you feel your personal data is not processed according to the legislation. Inquiries about this must be send to email@example.com
About the content embedded in our website
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
About the browser Cookies
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.